I want to run for
To run for a council position the candidates MUST **
1) be an active thespian in good standing and uphold thespian creed.
2) attend 90% of meetings during the year, prior to candidacy.
3) actively participate in at least 3 productions (usher does not fulfill active
4) attend 2/3* of thespian Oregon Thespian Events the troupe attends
*must attend all if Instant Theatre does not occur due to time or distance.
5) attend 2/3 of scheduled troupe events
6) submit Declaration of Candidacy and application with the current council by
7) currently enrolled in at least one theatre class and will enroll for upcoming year elected.
8) complete teacher feedback/response form and grade check form.
9) attend induction/election evening and make 2-3 minute candidacy speech
and Q & A
10) after elected, officer must enroll as T/A; Peer Tutor or Independent Study Class, active theatre class, or in Theatre Leadership for the year (currently developing a Theatre Leadership class for fall 2021)
11) Able to meet the above requirements? Print and complete the forms provided.
(**Adjustments may be allowed due to existing situations beyond the departments' control.)