To maintain active card-holding member* status of the International Thespian Society a student must continue to fulfill the following requirements:
1) Continue documenting Thespian hours. Every ten hours of work is equal to 1 Thespian point.
2) Attend at least 2/3 or 65% of the thespian meetings during the current year.
3) Involved in at least one (1) production during the year ) AND/ OR Participation in one (1) State Thespian Event.
4) Participate actively in the theatre program by
a) being a member of the cast and/or crew
b) participating in work parties
c) being involved in the school's theatre program in many levels
d) attending productions in house or outside venues
e) recording your own points with Integrity and accuracy
f) attend at least one (1) Troupe Thespian Event each semester.
5) Have paid your $85 Participation fee in full (1 fee for entire year).
Thespian Points for participation, work party, and performance attendance are accumulative. To become a member in a subsequent attempt - requirements 2, 3, 4, 5 must be re-acquired during the attempted year.
International Thespian Society is a "School Theater" organization. Therefore, school related theatre activities earn full points, while Non-school theatre activities (performance/tech only) earn 50% of total points.
NOTE* You may lose the active membership status of the troupe if you do not continue ongoing participation in the department (ie- not attending meetings after becoming inducted and paying your fee. OR you have not paid the $30 membership fee at the time of inductions.)