- Must be a Thespian in Good Standing and uphold thespian creed
- In charge of all money intake (for events, reigonals, state, shirts) including maintaining
receipts of payments
- Works with Secretary or another designated person to account and maintain money
- Develops and maintains an accounting system to track funds and be accountable to ASB
- Works closely with School Athletics Secretary (Jorgine Cummings) to collect and ensure all
participants have paid activity fees.
- Works with School Bookkeeper (Michele Fideler) to make sure all students are recorded correctly
- Works with sponsor to develop Scholarship opportunities and communicates with Bookkeeper
- Collects and accounts all money for thespian events, and organizes the meals and lunches for
occasional work parties during musical.
- Collects money involved with STARgazing event (even if not a Junior)
- Assists with money collection for fund raising events
- Makes contact with fundraising businesses, works with Publicity for Promotions of Fundraising
- If not on cast or crew for production - works as Student Box Office coordinator with Box office Moms.
- Collects and tallies shirt orders while working with Publicist in charge of Merchandise.
-Maintains Holiday Traditions/Activities as Snow Pal/Val Pal/Ugly Sweater/Potlucks/BYOP
- Attends Thespian Activities
- Attends Thespian Events
-attend all meetings (board /General
-maintain a solid GPA
- complete required grade checks
-maintain active thespian status through entire year
-develop 'pet project' with council
-follow through on all commitments
-always represent SRHS Theatre
-adhere to Theatre Code of Conduct