- Must be a thespian in Good Standing and uphold the thespian Creed.
- Devises a means for and takes accurate roll at all thespian club and board meetings
(required for maintaining office, New Thespian inductions and officer elections)
- Major Event Cooordinator (calls hosts of events for confirmation)
- Works with VP to coordinate Thespian Events, transportation,etc.
- Takes minutes (notes) at meetings - posts in visible location
- Updates Social media posts and connects the sponsor with all the posts
- Provides communication to all Parents of active Thespians, casts, and crews of productions, as well as provide communication to Sponsor, Administration, and Staff.
- Minutes posted (facebook, twitter, website, on call board, copy to sponsor)
- Create and send Break a leg o grams to fellow thespian troupes and non-thespian troupes
- Implement and maintain Inter-Troupe PenPal Project
- Develop, organize and record ONE's (Opening Night Encouragements) for all major productions.
-Organize Secret Snow pal
- Organize VAL PAL
- Runs Make up Meeting on Wednesday Morning 7 am (or regularly scheduled time) for Absentees
from Thespian Meeting with the VP
-Attends Thespian Activities
-attend all meetings (board/General)
-maintain a solid GPA
- complete required grade checks
-maintain active thespian status through entire year
-develop 'pet project' with council
-follow through on all commitments
-always represent SRHS Theatre
-adhere to Theatre Code of Conduct