How to run for Council
To run for a council position in 2020-21 the candidates MUST
1) Be an active thespian in good standing and uphold thespian creed.
2) Attend 90% of meetings in 2019-20
3) Actively participate in at least 3 productions (usher does not fulfill active
4) Attend 2/3* of thespian Oregon Thespian Events the troupe attends
*must attend all if Improv does not occur due to time or distance.
5) Attend 2/3 of scheduled troupe events
6) Submit Declaration of Candidacy and application with the Secretary by
7) Currently enrolled in at least one theatre class and will enroll for upcoming year elected.
8) Complete teacher feedback/response form and grade check form.
9) Attend induction/election evening and make 2-3 minute candidacy speech
and Q & A
10) After elected, officer must enroll as T/A; Peer Tutor, Class, or Independent Study, Class or for Theatre Leadership for the year (currently working on Theatre Leadership class for fall 2020)
11) Able to meet the above requirements? Print and NEATLY fill out the
application in link below.